Boston Denied Insurance Claims Lawyer: Helping Secure Benefits in Boston, Massachusetts
Erisa Attorney Jonathan M. Feigenbaum, Esquire, has spent more than 20 years assisting people with their claims for long-term disability, health care, and other benefits under insurance. Our firm can help you apply for benefits or appeal a denied claim under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), as well as under your individual disability insurance policy.
ERISA is a complex law that was originally intended to protect employees’ disability, healthcare, pension and severance benefits. The law has been turned on its head by the insurance companies, and it is now stacked against employees rather than for them. Mr. Feigenbaum can help you successfully navigate the complex waters of ERISA and work to get you the benefits you deserve.
There are several major differences between the processes of securing ERISA long-term disability benefits and non-ERISA long-term disability benefits. Mr. Feigenbaum can explain the law and guide your claim using federal law (ERISA) or state law to get you the benefits that you need.
Dedicated to Helping Secure Benefits for Clients
Our clients are genuinely thankful for our help. Figuring out how to apply for disability benefits or appeal a denied disability claim can be a daunting task. As a Boston denied insurance claims lawyer, Mr. Feigenbaum’s extensive experience with long-term disability claims has helped us secure the disability benefits that our clients need. Whether your long-term disability claim is for $50 per month or $80,000 per month, if you have a meritorious claim, we are ready to represent you.
Other clients have praised Mr. Feigenbaum’s outstanding support and service as he helped them through the claims process. We offer thorough case evaluations to help you determine how to proceed, as well as help you build a strong claim or appeal.
An Experienced ERISA Attorney and Disability Insurance Lawyer
As a Boston Massachusetts ERISA attorney, Mr. Feigenbaum has practiced law in Massachusetts since 1985. His ERISA litigation practice has given him extensive experience in the federal court system, and he is able to handle litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
He has also handled numerous bad faith insurance cases involving denied disability and healthcare benefits. Mr. Feigenbaum can help determine if your insurance company acted in bad faith when it denied your claim, and he can help you get compensation you deserve and the benefits you need.
Contact Our Boston Denied Insurance Claims Lawyer, Jonathan M. Feigenbaum, Esquire
We offer free initial consultations. To talk with a lawyer about a long-term disability claim or about representation in insurance litigation in Massachusetts and federal courts, contact Jonathan M. Feigenbaum, Esquire, in Boston, Massachusetts. We can be reached by phone at 617-357-9700, toll-free at 866-396-9722, or through the How Can We Help form on our Contact Us page.
- Massachusetts, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1987
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
Significant Published Works
- Employee Benefits Law , Bloomberg BNA, Third Edition, Senior Editor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Past Chairperson Healthcare and Disability Litigation Group
- American Association for Justice, Insurance Section – Past Chair
- American Association for Justice, Bad Faith Litigation Group
- Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association (MELA) – ERISA, Director and ERISA Sub-Committee Chair
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- California Bar Association
- DC Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- President’s Award 2014 – Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section – Joint Committee on Employee Benefits
- American Bar Association Torts Trial and Insurance Practice Section – Health And Disability Insurance Law Committee, Chair 2014-2015
- American Bar Association Torts Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Employee Benefits Committee, Vice-Chair 2016-2017
- Health and Disability Insurance Law Committee, Chair 2014-2015
- Life Insurance Law Committee, Vice-Chair 2016-2017
- Insurance Academy Task Force, Member 2016-2017
- American Bar Association – Fellow
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont